If your Construction company is still using the same ads in the same magazines with pictures of an industrial plant, crane, or guys in hard hats— you’re doing it wrong.
With competition for construction projects of all type, size, and scope being the fiercest it has been in decades and “USA-Made” continuing to be replaced with overseas labor and products, your company needs to be distinctive to survive and thrive!
Throwing money into the same, tired industry magazines and ads (you know about which we’re talking) you’ve recycled for years just because your “company has always done that” isn’t a sound marketing strategy. In fact, it isn’t one at all.
While the “who you know” mantra of good-ole-boy relationships is certainly still a valuable part of winning business, it isn’t a total solution to ensure revenue growth for your company—and that vice president of so-and-so you know today won’t be there forever. That’s one of the reasons your company needs a modern marketing strategy that works: the Construction Industry—like the times—”are a changing.” Actually, they already did.
HOW 1680PR THINKS DIFFERENTLY ABOUT CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY MARKETING
One of our Marketing Strategists is infamous at our clients’ boardroom tables for constantly emphasizing “the same person who buys a can of soda at lunch is the same person who is buying millions—or BILLIONS—of dollars’ worth of Construction products or services.” The simple point is this:
Why market to that person any differently than a soft drink brand, new television show or feature film, pickup truck brand (we drive Ford’s and Chevy’s), or wireless phone carrier does?
We draw from our brain trust’s collective experience leading some of the biggest brands across several industries on the planet: Feature Film and TV, Rockstars, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Casinos and Luxury Hospitality, Tourism, and more to handcraft comprehensive and effective Marketing strategies for the Construction Industry.
- BRANDING — Whether you are a 100 year-old company or a small business, we can provide the guidance you need to reenergize or reinvent your brand for increased visibility…and sales.
- 2D and 3D VIDEO ANIMATION — Technical Videos, Product Use Videos, Design Process Videos, and more
- VIDEO FOR WEBSITES
- WEB DESIGN / BUILD
- SOCIAL MEDIA — Sales Campaigns, Brand Marketing, Management
- VIDEO BROCHURES AND VIDEO BUSINESS CARDS — You need to see what we’ve done to believe it!
- TRADE SHOW BOOTH DESIGN — the entire booth environment, sales materials, lead generation and data capturing, video features, and more
- SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT CREATION — Video Trailers, Infographics, Technical Whitepapers, and more
- PUBLIC RELATIONS
- TRADITIONAL PRINT — Brochures, Technical Reports and Whitepapers, Brand Identity, Wayfinding, and more
- SPEAKERS TRAINING — Lunch & Learn, Conference Presentation, Trade Show Exhibit, Panel / Roundtable, and more
- SALES TEAM TRAINING — 1680PR can train Sales Teams of all sizes, from national forces to small teams and solo Business Development leaders to effectively move sales targets down the sales funnel.
1680PR BRIDGES THE AGE-OLD GAP BETWEEN MARKETING AND SALES
Sales Teams — regardless of size — need Marketing assets: videos, social media content (and training), brochures, and of course, a clean (yet informative), modern website to help them cut through the noise of competitors and get in front of the right people — procurement heads, project managers, contractors, executive officers, and others who have the authority to close deals. 1680PR focuses on our clients’ revenue growth models to best develop Marketing strategies to achieve their sales goals.
WE PLAY WELL WITH OTHERS
1680PR’s national footprint allows the company to effectively serve as our clients’ Outsourced Marketing team with a seamless, in-house feel. We can professionally handle all of your Marketing needs coast to coast / border to border…and around the world.
We can also collaborate with your existing marketing team to enhance and augment its capabilities and output. We play well with others.
DO YOU NEED TO BE DISTINCTIVE? ARE YOU LOSING BIDS OR SALES TO YOUR COMPETITION? DO YOU NEED TO BE RECOGNIZED AS AN INDUSTRY LEADER?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, get in touch with us. We’d be happy to discuss your needs, goals, and dreams (unless they’re that weird one where you keep getting to your college class late and you’re naked) to best determine how we may provide our professional services. We can provide case studies which will blow your mind during our meeting and demonstrate how your company will benefit from modern Marketing services provided by the pros at 1680PR.